· We have never portrayed Governor Godwin Obaseki as a machine. He can experience fatigue and exhaustion, an indisputable fact of life, to which all humans are susceptible.
· Several world leaders such as former United States President, Bill Clinton; the Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel; Japanese Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe; former United States President, Barack Obama; his Economic Adviser, Larry Summers; Pope Benedict XVI; former British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown; former Italian Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi and the former Austrian President, Heinze Fischer, amongst others, have succumbed to fatigue at meetings.
· Our records of the number of jobs the Governor Godwin Obaseki-led government has created are intact and we are racing towards exceeding the 200,000 mark.
· Scientists across the world agree that climate change and human activities account for the flooding and other environmental challenges facing the world and Edo State is not insulated from these global trends. The Storm Water project is on course and on completion will mitigate the impact of these harsh global realities.
· On the Memoranda of Understanding signed by Godwin Obaseki, Dan Orbih certainly does not know how international investment is secured and his ignorance is palpable indeed. The MoUs have since given way to final investment decisions for the Benin River Port, Benin Industrial Park and the Modular Refinery.
· On the provision of infrastructure in schools, the technical requirements for the commencement of reconstruction and remodeling works have been done and work is billed to commence soon.