ANALYSIS FOR MONDAY
These Executive Minds (TEXEM) is a leading UK based company that specialises in delivering value adding educational programmes that addresses the needs of executives of organisations in the African private and public sector. TEXEM, UK invites you and other executives in your organisation to its upcoming Executive Master Class: Influencing and Negotiating for Value Creation in Turbulent Times and Prosperity (2 days) 6th -7th Sept 2017, at the Intercontinental Hotel, Plot 52, Kofo Abayomi St, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. Delivered by renowned faculties carefully chosen, based on their excellent skills sets, combined experience of about eighty years and unparalleled expertise in leading and influencing in over fifty countries. For more information, please visit www.texem.co.uk
- General Sir Nick Parker: Formerly Commander-in-Chief, Land Forces. Senior Associate Fellow at Royal United Services Institute.
- Ambassador John Buck, Founding Director of Ambassador Partnerships& Former Director of British Gas and Ambassador of UK to Portugal.
For more information, please contact Dr. Alim Abubakre via firstname.lastname@example.org: +447983128450 & Babatunde: via- 09060724518 & email@example.com
Some benefits of the Programme
Every organisation engages in influencing and negotiating daily, but few succeed at it. For organisations to excel, there is an urgent need for leaders to become aware of the various influencing and negotiating strategies for value-creation for multiple stakeholders. Thus, it is necessary for executives to hone their ability to plan, analyse, and deliver superior influencing and negotiating outcomes successfully.
This programme will enable participants to engage in different real life influencing and negotiating situations that will lead to the assessment of personal hindrances and potential drivers of interpersonal encounters, structural problems such as misaligned frames or poor management of the entire process and ineffective communication. The training aims to empower senior executives with the tools and practical experiences, which they require to identify and transform the analytical challenges associated with influencing and negotiating. Thus, upon completion, delegates would have developed a symbiotic, systemic and persuasive mind set. Also, senior executives would have enhanced their leadership quotient, learned how to make better decisions and improve their communication skill sets that they require to attain and sustain strategic goals.
Cost: N1,050,000.00 i.e. Â£2100 (covers study materials, meals during programme, group picture and certification).
- Decision-making prejudice, value based agreement.
- Understanding and managing positions, interests and options.
- Influence and persuasion, leading contentious negotiations.
- Winning Strategies for successful influencing and negotiations.
- Improve skill sets on how to facilitate change, develop competence; on persuasion as well as how to engage internal and external stakeholders for optimal results.
Upon completion of this programme, delegates would have successfully challenged their assumptions and mind-sets around negotiation such that they would move from; adversarial to sustainable collaboration and from a winning to problem-solving outlook.
â€œHighly interactive and very practical. High profile speakers with excellent pedigree and track record of professional achievements. Provided networking among participantsâ€.
Dayo Babatunde (Senior Partner, Ernst and Young, Nigeria)
â€œIt has been fantastic been in Manchester and having this course organised by TEXEM. We have had wonderful lectures and wonderful colleagues. The organisers have been simply very great and very supportive.
I will definitely come back again, again and again. I want to recommend to all organisations in Nigeria that they should sign as many people up for this course as possible – they will never regret itâ€.
Chief James Katugwa â€“ Federal Commissioner, Presidency
â€œI regard the These Executive Minds Executive Education programme as the best I have attended in recent times. Not one of them, but the very best as it was humanly perfect.â€
Previous TEXEM delegate, Peter Atolo Irene, CEO, International Energy Insurance.
For more information, please contact Dr. Alim Abubakre via firstname.lastname@example.org: +447983128450 Babatunde: via- 09060724518 & email@example.com
What sets TEXEM apart from the competition? Its unique selling points, they include:
- Good reputation in offering tailored, relevant and context-rich executive education programmes which are relevant and has an impact on the bottom line.
- Network of key stakeholders in Europe and North America that TEXEM have worked with in the past, which the company could deploy towards delivery of executive development programmes.
- Impressive track record of customer satisfaction with 60% of her delegates being repeat customers-This is commendable for a company that offers an intangible service.
- Understanding of the challenges that organisations face and committed, distinguished advisory board, which have a passion for the growth of Africa.
- Great networking opportunities with very senior executives as participants have over six hundred years of experience of participants and faculties in every programme thus steepening the learning curve of participants via peer to peer learning moderated by world renowned Professors and professionals.