The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has said none of the corps members deployed for the Saturday governorship election in Ondo State was kidnapped or missing.
The Director of NYSC in South-west Area Office, Mr. Emmanuel Attah, disclosed this yesterday in Akure.
Attah, who was in Ondo State for the poll, described the report that a corps member was kidnapped in Idanre during the election as false.
He said NYSC officials had been receiving calls from parents and relatives of corps members serving in Ondo State based on the report.
Attah said, “No corps member was kidnapped, before, during, and after the Ondo State governorship election.
“All our corps members who were deployed as INEC ad hoc officials for the election have since returned to their respective lodges and abide and they are in good health. The report that a corps member was kidnapped is not true.”