Onyebuchi Ezigbo in Abuja
Members of the Organised Labour have suspended their warning strike.
The labour leaders on Sunday said that they had resolved to discontinue the nationwide industrial action which started last week because of the Federal Government’s decision to reopen the tripartite negotiation on a new national minimum wage.
Addressing a press conference in Abuja, the President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Ayuba Wabba, said government had formally extended its invitation to the organised labour unions to the tripartite meeting on minimum wage holding on Thursday.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android