Mixta Scheme Subscribers Get Houses

0

Mixta Africa has announced that it has handed over the first unit of Beechwood Park estate to its owners. The homeowners, the company said in a statement, are the first beneficiaries of the Mixta Flex payment scheme, launched in the 4th quarter of 2019.

The three bedroom semi-detached bungalow unit, it stated, was presented to the homeowners in the presence of the Managing Director, Mixta Nigeria, Mr Kola Ashiru-Balogun, Managing Director, Citycode Mortgage Bank, Mr Ebilate Mac-Yoroki, and representatives of the Federal Mortgage Bank.

Speaking at the occasion, Ashiru-Balogun said, “Mixta Flex is a convenient payment scheme devised by Mixta to ease the burden of home acquisition.

“In this regard, Mixta Flex offers a convenient house ownership payment scheme leveraging dynamic payment solution allowing homeowners to make an initial 10 per cent down payment and pay the remaining 90 per cent through monthly deductions over an extended period of time. “Mixta, through its partnership with select primary mortgage institutions is then able to facilitate the processing of the National Housing Fund loans which makes-up the balance of 90 per cent payment of the property.

“This marks a major milestone for us since the launch of Mixta Flex, we are pleased to handover the first unit of many.”
“The application process was seamless, proper title documentation was available and customer service was professional throughout the process. They have really kept to their brand promise,” said Mr and Mrs Akpata, the homeowners.

Also speaking, Managing Director, Citycode Mortgage Bank, Mr Ebilate Mac-Yoroki said, “We are very impressed with what we have seen here today at Beechwood Park Estate and we are looking forward to having the estate at full capacity through more beneficiaries of our mortgage.”