GenesysIGNITE is an annual event that seeks to congregate technology hubs from all parts of the south-east and south-south regions of Nigeria. Its main objective is to discuss latest technology trends that impact the regions and to proffer strategies for unearthing benefits in the various sectors of the Nigerian economy at large.
The event will also promote innovative business solutions and ideas, currently propagated in the form of Startups, within the region…culminating in Startups pitches from qualifying Startups, during the events demo segment. Participating startups will be exposed to potential investors during the event. Graduates, undergraduates and budding-entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to pitch their startup ideas to a panel. The top three innovative ventures as selected by a panel of reputable judges will be granted a seed fund of USD10, 000.00 (ten thousand US Dollars) each in cash and support.
This inaugural event has, as partners, key stakeholders in the technology space including:
● The Office of the Vice President- responsible for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
● Federal Ministry of Science & Technology.
● Tech giants- Google, HP, Dell/EMC, Microsoft & IBM
● The International Community- the German Consulate, delegates of New Economy & Startups, German Industry and Commerce and other government functionaries
● Media and numerous online platforms
Event Details – GenesysIGNITE:
Date: 15th December 2017
Time: 10:00am prompt
Venue: Office Complex, Tenece Group, Enugu Lifestyle and Golf City (The Centenary city), Enugu State.