Investigators work at the site of the café blast in the Moroccan city of Marrakesh
Three people have been arrested in Morocco in connection with an explosion at a cafe in Marrakesh last month in which 16 people died, officials say.
The blast at the Argana cafe in Marrakesh killed 14 foreigners - six of them French - and two Moroccans, reports the BBC.
No group has so far said it carried out the April 28 attack.
However, a video posted on the internet threatening Morocco three days before the blast was attributed to al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb.
The main suspect "is linked to al-Qaeda and made the bomb" which ripped through the cafe in Djemaa el-Fna Square, the tourist heart of Marrakesh, the AFP news agency quoted an interior ministry official as saying.
The cafe attack was the deadliest to hit Morocco since a bombing in Casablanca in May 2003 in which 45 people - including suicide bombers - were killed.
During the early stages of the investigation in the Marrakesh bomb Morocco's interior minister said the device was detonated remotely.