Kate Beckinsale- showing how to create curves perfectly…
Ladies with rectangular or straight shaped bodies are considered lucky by many because they are often slender in build. The challenge for this body type is typically that women want to appear more curvy and feminine. If you gain weight it would be distributed evenly throughout your frame. What we gotta do here is create the illusion of curves.
Clothing options for straight body shapes to create curves include:
• Pencil skirts paired with belted jackets
• Wider necklines with a fitted bodice create a v-shape.
• Fitted shirts and high waist skirts are brilliant
• If you are tall, a bias cut fabric will hug your body, creating shape.
• Avoid anything that makes you look boxy.
• Blouses with ruching or other dimensional details
• low cut jeans, skinny jeans and fitted trousers with a large band around the waist are a thumbs up
• Dresses with a fitted bodice or nipped waist and full skirt
• Layered ensembles
Best skirts for rectangle body shape
Rectangle body shapes can also wear items like shift dresses that can be constricting to curvier figures. Contrasting styles, such as bulky sweaters and slim jeans, can also work to break up the vertical lines of a ruler shaped figure.
Best pants for rectangle body shape
Celebrities with rectangular shaped bodies are: Jessica Alba, Charlize Theron, Kate Beckinsale, Demi Moore and Sienna Miller
Celebrities with rectangular shaped bodies