Apple shaped Jessica Simpson
Apple shaped women can showcase great legs and create an attractive silhouette by creating balance between a larger bust and shoulders and thinner legs , light colored and eye cathing shoes, and boot cut and flare/ wide leg jeans work great on a Pear shaped girl. If you gain weight- it generally flocks straight to the tummy area and to the top of the arms. But the main focus is here, we gotta draw more attention to your legs and lower half.
Jessica Simpson- not a great pic but it shows how she is utilising her amazing legs here
Tip: Wearing solid, dark colors on your upper body part will make it look leaner
Clothing combinations that can work well for this body type include:
• Short skirts paired with slimming tunic tops
• V-neck tops worn with boot cut or slightly flared mid-rise jeans
• Blouses with a slightly nipped waist with flared skirts
• One button jackets with an above-the waist stance with wide leg trousers
• A-line solid color dresses
• Wear trousers and skirts that are straight. Avoid very fitted or tailored garments, particularly those with well defined waist bands as these will only draw unwanted attention to your mid-section
Dark and solid colors for tops work great for apple shapes because they create a more balanced appearance with their slimmer legs.
Celebrities with apple shaped bodies are: Jessica Simpson, Tyra Banks, Dolly Parton Jade Jagger, Drew Barrymore and Kate Winslet
Jade Jagger, Drew Barrymore and Kate Winslet Photo nzgirl