Dejavu Club and Restaurant is tucked in the serene part of Victoria Island. Just over a year in existence, it’s fast becoming the new mecca for night crawlers and guests craving a great time. The 2-storey building boasts of a bar and lounge, VIP room and lodging (2 executive and 2 standard rooms). No gate fee is necessary, just be decently dressed. Opened all week, good security and dearth of area boys means you can have a good time without thinking of the safety of your car
1) Its VIP lounge with its roman-influenced theme is a mix of comfort and sheer opulence.
2) It affords you the opportunity to gaze at bare-chested females on canvas, a common theme running through the 2-storey building.
3) Indulge in their house special from cocktails to continental or African dishes. Last Man Standing cocktails and the grand T-bone steak is a favorite with guests
4) Unlike other nite clubs, lodgers up stairs need not fear disturbances, the bar and lounge situated on the 1st floor is sound proof
5) It’s unlimited fun with Tuesday’s Jazz Nite, Wednesday’s Ladies nite, Thursday’s Li ve Band, Friday’s Party Time Clubbing, Saturday’s Old Skool nite and Sunday’s Karoke/Comedy nite .