1. Describe your kind of song in 3 words
Afro-Soul, Jazz and Contemporary
2. How old were you when you first fell in love?
In my late teenage years
3. What’s your biggest joy and regret at the moment?
Joy comes from doing what I love to do and getting support from everyone that matters to me. Fortunately I have no regrets; I see every regret or disappointment as a blessing in disguise
4. If you could switch roles for just 24 hours, whose life would you like to have a taste of?
Adele. She does contemporary music like myself and has received such great acceptance and accomplished in her career at such a young age.
5. So far, has music been fair to you?
Well, yes. One can only take the positive from everything and keep hoping to achieve greater heights.